Charles Low is an English-qualified associate and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. His practice focuses on financing transactions and ...
Read Full Biography
- Ozon in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of American depositary shares on Nasdaq.
- Norilsk Nickel in the increase and extension of its unsecured syndicated facility, originally for up to $2.5 billion and signed in December 2017, with a syndicate of 25 international banks for up to $4.15 billion.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $750 million Eurobond offering of 3.375% notes due 2024.
- N-Mining in its sale of a 100% stake in gold exploration company, Third Mining Exploration Company, to Kinross Gold Corporation for a fixed cash and share consideration of $283 million and additional consideration in the form of a 1.5% net smelter return (NSR) and contingent consideration linked to future gold reserve additions.
- PJSC Polyus in an up to $150,000,000 secured pre-export financing with Société Générale.