Charlotte Lelong is a litigation associate and a member of the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group. Her practice focuses on international ...
Read Full Biography
- A large Russian investment company in its defence of an LCIA arbitration claim brought by a Russian individual, relating to a corporate dispute with respect to a manufacturing group.
- A European international consumer products company in compliance with global anti-corruption laws, and in internal investigations in Africa.
- Nova Group Investments in an ICSID claim against the Romanian Government under the Netherlands-Romania BIT in respect of the purported expropriation of its Romanian assets.
- NLMK in its successful defence in the English High Court against an application to enforce a Russian arbitral award that had been set aside by the Russian courts.
- University of Edinburgh, 2013, LL.B.