Chibundu Okwuosa is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Okwuosa joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Okwuosa received ...
Read Full Biography
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Neustar’s Registry business, a registry technology platform that includes an extensive portfolio of top-level domains.
- J.C. Flowers and AmeriLife Group in the sale of AmeriLife to Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of TARIS, a biotechnology company specializing in the development of a novel drug delivery technology for the treatment of cancer.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2016, B.A.