Christian J. Clark is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Clark joined Debevoise in 2017 after clerking for the Hon. Loretta A. Preska, formerly ...
Read Full Biography
- A transnational shipping operator in obtaining dismissal of a False Claims Act lawsuit relating to U.S. Department of State transportation services.
- The Special Litigation Committee of the Board of Directors of PPG Industries in evaluating and determining PPG’s response to multiple shareholder demands concerning accounting and environmental issues and successful dismissal of related shareholder derivative lawsuits in the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Nonparty Reddit Inc. in Federal Trade Commission v. Meta Platforms, Inc.
- SolarWinds Corporation, a software developer, in an investigation related to the December 2020 SUNBURST cyber attack.
- Winged Foot Golf Club, along with certain present and former members of the Board of Directors of the Winged Foot Holding Corporation, in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits pending in the Southern District of New York.
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation in an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior CBS News personnel, as well as allegations about the corporate culture.
- A leading national bank in an investigation by the DOJ, state authorities and various banking regulators relating to AML compliance.
- Harvard Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Boston College, 2009, B.A.