Christian Frazier is an associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Prior to joining the firm’s Real Estate Group, he was ...
Read Full Biography
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from the Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of Edgewater, a luxury multi-family complex located in Center City Philadelphia, PA.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Electrical Components International (ECI), a portfolio company of Cerberus Capital Management, in the sale-leaseback of certain of its industrial properties in the U.S. and Mexico.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of MedRisk, a provider of managed physical medicine to the workers’ compensation industry.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Boston University, 2011, B.A.
- Boston University, 2011, B.S.