Christine Shu Gilleland is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Gilleland joined Debevoise in 2014. Ms. Gilleland ...
Read Full Biography
- Warner Music Group in the financing aspects of its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and tax aspects of its £400 million acquisition of Huntsworth.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- RL LP in the financing aspects of its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to an affiliate of Kuvare US Holdings.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Elliott Management in its $540 million redeemable preferred stock investment in Roadrunner Transportation Systems, a leading asset-right transportation and asset-light logistics service provider.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the financing aspects of a strategic transaction with Madison Dearborn for a portion of AmTrust's U.S. fee businesses valued at $1.15 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- TruGreen, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, and CD&R in TruGreen’s merger with Scotts LawnService.
- Activision Blizzard in its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment.
- Envision Healthcare in its $620 million acquisition of Rural/Metro Corporation, the second largest provider of ambulatory services in the U.S.
- Tribune Media in the refinancing of its $3.773 billion term loan facility and its $1.1 billion offering of 5.875% senior notes due 2022.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Colby College, 2009, B.A.