Christopher S. Ford is an associate in the Litigation Department who is a member of the firm’s Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practice and Intellectual ...
Read Full Biography
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co., Inc.
- Black Diamond Group and Oliver Thomas in winning a complete victory at trial defeating MZ Wallace’s trade dress infringement claim involving a quilted handbag design.
- An internal review for a special committee of a large retailer arising from a data breach.
- Viacom in a negotiated resolution with the New York State Attorney General relating to compliance of Viacom websites with the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Viacom in multidistrict litigation, In re Nickelodeon Consumer Privacy Litigation, and two class action matters Ali v. Viacom International Inc., and Mock v. Viacom Inc., alleging that Viacom sent unwanted text messages to mobile phone subscribers in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Toyota Motor Sales USA in various state and federal investigations relating to vehicle acceleration issues. These included 29 state attorney general investigations, congressional inquiries, SEC investigations, and Department of Justice (DOJ) investigations, all of which settled without any criminal convictions for the company.
- Duke University School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- Swarthmore College, 2007, B.A.