Clare K. Lascelles is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group. Ms. Lascelles’ practice focuses on banking ...
Read Full Biography
- M&T Bank Corporation in the sale of its Collective Investment Trust business to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- Oaktree Capital Management as a lead investor in the $890 million recapitalization of Patriot National Bancorp, parent company of a nationally chartered bank, in its merger with American Challenger, an entity formed in 2020 to establish a new digital national bank.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of 80 East Coast branches and the national online deposit business from HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Kilter Finance in its investment in Independent Group.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- American International Group in the sale of its medical stop-loss operations to Tokio Marine HCC.
- Paraline Group and ICAT in the sale of ICAT to the Schinnerer Group, a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
- CF Corporation and Blackstone in the $1.835 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- New York University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Duke University, 2007, B.A.