Clare Swirski is an international consultant in the firm’s London office. Her practice focusses on advising insurers and other financial ...
Read Full Biography
- AmTrust Financial Services in its $830 million reinsurance-to-close deals with Enstar Group in respect of it’s Lloyd’s operations.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the sale of its domestic and international surety and credit reinsurance operations to Liberty Mutual.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2 billion.
- AXA in the acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- Assured Guaranty in its acquisition of a minority interest in Rubicon Infrastructure Advisors.
- Prudential Financial in its minority stake investment in Peak Reinsurance.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.