Clarissa McNerney is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups.
Ms. McNerney has worked ...
Read Full Biography
- Temasek in the establishment of Decarbonization Partners, an investment partnership with BlackRock.
- Leapfrog Investments in its sale of a 30% stake in Goodlife Pharmacies, a healthcare and retail pharmacy chain, to Eurapharma, the healthcare division of the CFAO Group.
- Prudential Financial, in partnership with LeapFrog Investments, in its acquisition of a strategic minority interest in Alexander Forbes Group Holdings Limited, a leading provider of financial advice, retirement, investment, and holistic wealth management services in South Africa.
- Smartly.io, the leading social advertising platform, in its acquisition of Ad-Lib.io, the creative optimization platform.
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Asta Capital and its shareholders, the market leading third party managing agent at Lloyd’s, in its sale to Davies Group.
- Naviera Ultranav in the combination of Ultragas ApS’s fleet business with Navigator Holdings. The combined entity will have an aggregate net asset value of approximately $1.3 billion.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in Secondary Fund II, a €350 million continuation vehicle sponsored by Portobello Capital, involving stakes in two Portobello-managed portfolio companies.
- LeapFrog Investments in its investment in MedGenome, a leading genetic diagnostics, research and data company focused on expanding access for populations in South Asia and other emerging markets, with operations in the U.S., India, Canada and Singapore.
- GreyCastle in its sale to Monument Re, advising on the complex offshore UK / Bermuda life insurance structure. Debevoise also advised on the original establishment of GreyCastle.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in the GP-led restructuring of Bridgepoint Capital’s €4.8 billion crisis-era fund, Bridgepoint Europe IV.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2 billion.