Courtney Bradford Pike is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group. Her practice focuses on banking regulatory, transactional ...
Read Full Biography
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2014, B.A.
- Columbia University, 2014, B.S.