Daniel Randazzo is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Mr. Randazzo joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Randazzo received ...
Read Full Biography
- Stone Point Capital in the formation of Trident IX, a more than $9 billion financial services buyout fund.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT acquired all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- State University of New York at Geneseo, 2016, B.A.