Daria Serebrova is an associate in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on Russian and international ...
Read Full Biography
- A major forwarder of mineral fertilizers in a secured mezzanine loan from Sberbank Group for a construction project.
- PJSC Polyus in an up to $150,000,000 secured pre-export financing with Société Générale.
- Norilsk Nickel in its up to $2.5 billion syndicated term loan facility with an international syndicate comprising 17 banks and financial institutions.
- NLMK and its U.S. subsidiaries in a $250 million ABL facility.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $500 million credit facility with a syndicate of international banks.
- Norilsk Nickel and its subsidiary GRK Bystrinskoe in an up to $800 million secured credit facility provided by Sberbank of Russia to finance the development of a gold and copper mining plant in Chita on the Bystrinskoe mining site.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $2.1 billion 5-year unsecured syndicated loan facility.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the issue of $250 million senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- Polyus Gold International in its $800 million Eurobond offering of 5.25% guaranteed notes due 2023.
- Polyus Gold International in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.699% notes due 2022.
- Uralkali in a buyback programme of its common shares and GDRs with a total purchase amount of $1.32 billion.
- Uralkali in a buyback programme of its common shares and GDRs with a total purchase amount of up to $1.5 billion.
- Principal shareholders of Uralkali in the sale of bonds exchangeable into 14.5% of the issued ordinary shares of Uralkali valued in excess of $3 billion.
- Polyus Gold International in its $9 billion premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Sberbank in its acquisition of a 20.8% stake in Cetelem Bank from BNP Paribas group. The transaction sees Sberbank become the sole shareholder of Cetelem Bank, a leader in the Russian consumer and car loan market.
- A major forwarder of mineral fertilizers in a sale of stake in its share capital to a strategic investor.
- The Vladimir Potanin Foundation in the organization of an unprecedented exhibition of Soviet and Russian contemporary art at the Centre Pompidou in Paris.
- Zurich Insurance in the sale of Zurich Russia's general insurance business to Olma and the restructuring of its Russian global corporate business.
- Interros in the sale of its stake in the logistics companies in the Sheremetyevo Moscow airport in favor of infrastructure fund TPS AVIA Holding.
- Sberbank in the acquisition of 70% stake in Cetelem Bank and formation of a joint venture with BNP Paribas Personal Finance.
- Pirelli in its joint venture with Russian Technologies State Corporation to set up a tire manufacturing business with SIBUR Holding, including regulatory aspects and employment issues.
- Transneft in its proposed purchase of a business centre in Moscow.
- Russian School of Private Law, 2012, M.A.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2009, Law Degree