David M. Becker is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Becker joined Debevoise in 2015.
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Capco in the $1.45 billion sale of Capco to Wipro.
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Altruista, a care management software company that delivers care management and population health management solutions that support value-based and person-centered care models.
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- Kelso & Company, as part of a consortium with Arch Capital Group and Warburg Pincus, in the $700 million acquisition of Watford Holdings, a global property and casualty insurance and reinsurance company.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform.
- Blackstone Group in its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the $6.2 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund. The deal saw Debevoise win the “Specialist Deal Legal Advisor” category at the Private Equity Africa Awards.
- Tata Group in its settlement in relation to telecom tower arrangements in India.
- The Poddar family in the sale of their remaining shareholding in Ashirvad Pipes to Aliaxis.
- Glendower Capital in its role as part of a consortium of blue-chip institutional investors to invest approximately $530 million in six companies controlled by Argonne Capital Group.
- Precision Medicine Group in a new $275 million investment.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Ardian in the €177 million sale of shares in SPIE, representing their last remaining investment in the company.
- Deutsche Bank in its role as the depositary bank in a Russian issuer’s $270 million block trade of shares and global depositary receipts.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and SSA Investments in the £454.3 million sale of shares in B&M.
- HarbourVest Partners in its acquisition of stakes in MML Capital Partners Funds V and VI from Varma Mutual Fund Pension Insurance Company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its co-investors in the €380 million sale of shares in SPIE.
- BNY Mellon in its role as the depositary bank in Nova Ljubljanska Banka’s €567 million offering and listing of global depositary receipts.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in the issuance of $2.1 billion senior secured fixed and floating rate notes and $800 million senior notes.
- Principal Financial Group in the offer and sale of $300 million of 4.300% senior notes due November 2046.
- Cornell Law School, 2015, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2011, B.S.