David Rock is a tax associate.
Mr. Rock joined Debevoise in 2016. He received a J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center cum laude in 2015. He also received ...
Read Full Biography
- DoubleVerify in its acquisition of Ad-Juster, a market-leading SaaS provider of unified data reporting and analytics for digital advertising.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Vinci Partners in the formation of Vinci Capital Partners Fund III, a $1 billion private equity fund program.
- Chubb in its long-term distribution agreement with Banco de Chile, the largest bank based in Chile.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of Franklin American Mortgage.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in the sale of a minority stake of its U.S. subsidiary, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, to Japanese trading house Sumitomo.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in its $1.5 billion acquisition of the generic pharmaceuticals business of Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, LL.M.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2015, J.D.
- Stellenbosch University, 2011, M.A.
- Loyola College, 2008, B.A.