David C. Saltzman is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group.
Mr. Saltzman joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Saltzman received ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Global Atlantic in an $8 billion annuity reinsurance transaction between two of its insurance subsidiaries and Ameriprise Financial insurance subsidiaries.
- Citizens in its acquisition of 80 East Coast branches and the national online deposit business from HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Muhlenberg College, 2014, B.A.