Delphine Jaugey is a corporate international counsel and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group in London. She advises sponsors of and ...
Read Full Biography
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Pantheon as co-underwriters of CapVest Strategic Opportunities, a €1.2 billion continuation vehicle sponsored by CapVest for the single-asset fund restructuring of its portfolio company, Curium Pharma.
- AlpInvest Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and HarbourVest Partners as lead investors in the PAI Partners-sponsored €2 billion continuation vehicle for Froneri and Marcolin, two portfolio companies previously held in PAI Fund V. The transaction was named “GP-Led Deal of the Year in Europe” by Secondaries Investor in its annual awards.
- GHO Capital Partners in the formation of GHO Capital Fund II, a €975 million fund which was Europe’s largest ever healthcare fund at the time of closing.
- A U.S. secondaries investor in a fund-level preferred equity transaction with a European technology-focused private equity fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in its secondary acquisition of a majority interest in Digital Prosperity Fund I and an associated co-investment vehicle, both managed by Amadeus Capital Partners, from MTN Group.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund. The deal saw Debevoise win the “Specialist Deal Legal Advisor” category at the Private Equity Africa Awards.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of its €750 million private debt platform, focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- A leading secondaries fund sponsor in its acquisition of a portfolio of venture capital and private equity interests from a major European private equity manager.
- A U.S. private equity fund in a complex GP fund restructuring involving the establishment of a new fund to acquire assets.
- HarbourVest Partners in its direct co-investment in Permira’s acquisition of a minority interest in Klarna Bank AB.
- Metric Capital Partners in MCP Private Capital Fund III, an €850 million European special opportunities fund.
- PAI Partners in the reorganisation of PAI Europe VI as a Luxembourg SCSp.
- Lloyds Banking Group in a $2 billion secondary sale of a portfolio of 65 private equity fund interests and direct investments to a newly formed fund managed by a subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group and financed by Coller International Partners VI. This was the largest bilateral secondary transaction ever completed globally in 2012.
- Triton Partners in its carry and co-investment programmes.
- The formation of the first private equity fund investing in Afghanistan.
- A Sovereign Wealth Fund in its investment in a European private equity fund.
- Leading European and emerging markets sponsors on UK, Jersey, Luxembourg and Mauritius fund structures.