Devon Klein is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Klein joined Debevoise in 2019. From 2015 to January ...
Read Full Biography
- Ambac in the issuance and sale by Sitka Holdings, its newly formed special purpose entity, of its $1.175 billion aggregate principal amount of LIBOR plus 4.50% Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Feeney Utility Services Group.
- agilon health in its $1.2 billion initial public offering.
- Ambac in the exchange of the securities of the Corolla Trust, a Delaware statutory trust formed by Ambac Financial Group, Inc. in 2014, for Ambac Assurance Corporation’s 5.1% senior surplus notes due 2020.
- Ascot Group Limited in its $400 million offering of its 4.250% senior notes due 2030.
- Pacific LifeCorp in its issuance and sale of $750,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 3.350% Senior Notes due September 15, 2050.
- Artera Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior secured first priority notes.
- Spirit Airlines in its at-the-market offering program for up to 9,000,000 shares of its voting common stock.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Core & Main in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.625%/9.375% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2024 to fund a distribution to the holders of partnership units in Core & Main as part of a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- National Life Insurance Company in its $128 million offering of additional 5.250% fixed-to-floating rate surplus notes due 2068.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Fiduciary Trust Company in its private placement of preferred stock and subordinated debt.
- Gogo in the offering and sale of $925 million in aggregate principal amount by Gogo Intermediate Holdings and Gogo Finance Co., each wholly-owned subsidiaries of Gogo, of their 9.875% senior secured notes due 2024.
- Columbia Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2009, B.A.