Dmitry Karamyslov is an international counsel based in the Moscow office and a member of the Corporate Department. His practice focuses on corporate ...
Read Full Biography
- Norilsk Nickel in the increase and extension of its unsecured syndicated facility, originally for up to $2.5 billion and signed in December 2017, with a syndicate of 25 international banks for up to $4.15 billion.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $750 million Eurobond offering of 3.375% notes due 2024.
- PJSC Polyus in an up to $150,000,000 secured pre-export financing with Société Générale.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% notes due 2026.
- Nordwind Airlines in its operating leases for seven new Embraer E190 aircraft from Nordic Aviation Capital, one Airbus A321-200 and one Boeing 777-300ER aircraft from Aircastle and a long-term lease of three new Boeing 737-800 aircraft from CDB Aviation Lease Finance DAC.
- Aeroflot in its $817 million purchase of six new Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4% notes due 2024, and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $317 million.
- Nornickel in its $1 billion Eurobond offering of 4.10% notes due 2023.
- NLMK and its U.S. subsidiaries in a $250 million ABL facility.
- NLMK in its $700 million Eurobond offering of 4.5% loan participation notes due 2023, and a related tender offer for its outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $571 million.
- NLMK in its $400 million pre-export finance facility.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $1 billion Eurobond offering of 6.625% notes due 2022.
- NLMK Europe Plate Division in its €250 million revolving collateralized credit facility.
- Uralkali in its up to $800 million pre-export finance facility with a syndicate of eight international banks.
- NLMK in a tender offer in respect of its $800 million 4.45% loan participation notes due 2018 and $500 million 4.95% loan participation notes due 2019 (issued by Steel Funding Limited) in the aggregate principal amount of $121.7 million.
- American International Group in the $7.6 billion sale of its 100% interest in International Lease Finance Corporation to NYSE-listed AerCap Holdings N.V.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $1 billion offering of 5.55% Loan Participation Notes due 2020 pursuant to Regulation S/Rule 144A.
- Uralkali in its $1.025 billion syndicated loan secured by export sales of potash.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $2.1 billion 5-year unsecured syndicated loan facility.
- Uralkali in its $1 billion pre-export facility agreement provided by a syndicate of 14 international banks.
- Norilsk Nickel in its debut $750 million Eurobond offering of 4.375% notes due 2018.
- Uralkali in its debut $650 million Eurobond offering of 3.723% notes due 2018.
- Polyus Gold International in its debut $750 million Eurobond offering of 5.625% notes due 2020.
- NLMK in its $800 million Eurobond offering of 4.45% notes due 2018.
- Aeroflot in its $4.2 billion purchase of sixteen Boeing 777 aircraft.
- Law Academy, 2004, Law Degree