Douglas Kim is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group.
Mr.Kim joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. Kim received a J.D. from the ...
Read Full Biography
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- LIBERTY Dental Plan Corporation, a dental benefits administrator, in its sale of a majority stake in LIBERTY to Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a private equity firm.
- James River, an insurance holding company, in its $345.1 million loss portfolio transfer reinsurance transaction with Aleka Insurance, under which Aleka will reinsure all of James River’s commercial auto policies related to Uber’s ridesharing business.
- Covéa in its definitive agreement to sell CSE Insurance to Porch Group for $48.6 million in cash.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2014, B.A.
- Chinese Mandarin