Elizabeth Nielsen is an associate based in the New York office and a member of the Litigation Department. Her practice focuses on international commercial ...
Read Full Biography
- Tethyan Copper Company Pty Limited in its $6 billion ICSID arbitration win against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- A multinational manufacturing company in a Deferred Prosecution Agreement and a court-appointed Monitor.
- Keppel Offshore & Marine in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- Yale Law School, 2011, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2008, B.A.