Elliott Tuchman is an associate in the Tax Department.
Mr. Tuchman joined Debevoise in 2020. Mr. Tuchman received his J.D. cum laude from Harvard Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its $10 billion block reinsurance transaction with Prudential.
- INDICOR, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the $670 million sale of its Compressor Controls Corporation division, a leading provider of turbomachinery control and optimization solutions, to Honeywell.
- KKR in the formation of its KKR European Fund VI, an $8 billion fund focused on private equity investments primarily in the developed economies of Western Europe.
- M&T Bank Corporation in the sale of its Collective Investment Trust business to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- Kelso & Company in its strategic investment in WilliamsMarston, a leader in complex accounting, tax and valuation advisory services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Global Infrastructure Investors IV, a $17 billion global infrastructure fund.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in its recapitalization of Drawbridge Realty’s $1.7 billion portfolio of office properties.
- PSG in the formation of PSG V, a $4.5 billion North America growth fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- PSG in the formation of PSG Europe, a €1.25 billion European growth fund.
- Pantheon as lead investor in Ergon svt Long Term Value Fund SCSp, a €270 million single-asset fund invested in svt, the leading European provider of passive fire protection products, installation and restoration management services.
- Harvard Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2015, M.S.
- Bais Medrash Heichal Dovid, 2013, First Talmudic Degree