Elly Tso is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, contentious regulatory matters and investigations.
Read Full Biography
- An international investment bank in Hong Kong High Court action and appeal in relation to a substantive asset acquisition in China by a publicly listed real estate investment trust.
- A natural resources company in arbitration with the Government of the Republic of Indonesia in connection with mining contracts.
- A Hong Kong-listed natural resources company based in Mongolia in a scheme of arrangement application in the Hong Kong High Court.
- An international investment bank in defending a Hong Kong Court action brought by its former senior employee.
- A NASDAQ listed Chinese online gaming company in defending a claim in relation to a contractual dispute in the Hong Kong High Court.
- FCPA and sanctions investigations for multinational corporations and international banks.
- Provisional liquidators of a Hong Kong listed company in removal applications made by creditors.
- Financial institutions, listed companies and individuals in responding to investigations and disciplinary proceedings brought by regulators and other enforcement agencies in Hong Kong and the U.S.
- Liquidators of a multinational corporate empire in multi-jurisdiction liquidation, claims against former officers and recovery of assets.
- Financial institutions in responding to third-party discovery applications and Mareva injunctions.
- University of Hong Kong, 2011, Masters of International Public Affairs
- University of Hong Kong, 2004, Postgraduate Certificate in Law
- Universiteit Leiden, 2002, Master of Laws (Public International Law)
- University of Keele, 2001, Bachelor of Laws (Hons) Law & Criminology