Elyn Xing is a corporate associate based in the Hong Kong office. Ms. Xing’s practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment funds, co-investment ...
Read Full Biography
- Principle Capital in the formation of Principle Capital Fund IV, a $225 million China growth fund.
- CDH Investments in the formation of CDH VGC Fund II, a $520 million China growth fund.
- CDH Investments in its formation of CDH Fund VI, a $1.5+ billion China growth fund.
- A large corporate group in the formation of a $2 billion private equity fund with third party capital to pursue opportunities adjacent to its core strategy.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the formation of North Haven Thai Fund, a $440 million Thai buyout fund.
- Baring Private Equity Asia in the formation of Baring Private Equity Asia Credit India Fund IIA.
- Southern Capital in a fund restructuring involving the transfer of assets into new vehicles established for a consortium led by AlpInvest Partners.
- Quilvest in its structuring of a separate account with a sovereign wealth fund.
- Clearwater Capital in the formation of Clearwater Capital Fund V.
- Clearwater Capital in the formation of Clearwater Capital Yield Fund.
- Stanford University, Master of Laws
- University of Hong Kong, Master of Laws