Eric N. Fischer is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors and investors ...
Read Full Biography
Secondaries, Co-Investments and Other Transactions
- The Carlyle Group in the spin-out of its sub-Saharan Africa team.
- The Carlyle Group in the spin-out of its Ireland team.
- HarbourVest Partners as a co-lead investor in a continuation fund sponsored by Arclight Capital Partners for a single energy asset, an interest in the 192MW Sidney Murray Hydroelectric Project.
- HarbourVest Partners in numerous direct co-investments in a variety of buyout and growth investments.
- StepStone Group in its $80 million investment in a continuation vehicle managed by Qumra Capital, which acquired a strip of all portfolio assets of Qumra Capital I.
- The largest investor in a $190 million concentrated portfolio continuation fund sponsored by a U.S. mid-market buyout firm.
- The lead investor in an approximately $120 million continuation fund, sponsored by a leading Israeli private equity sponsor, to acquire multiple assets from an end of term fund.
- Carmel Partners in the formation of Carmel Partners Investment Fund VII, a $1.28 billion U.S. real estate fund.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners in raising multiple venture capital funds, including in the formation of:
- Lightspeed Venture Partners XIII, an $875 million early stages development fund.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Select IV, a $1.8 billion Lightspeed portfolio company fund.
- Lightspeed Opportunity Fund, a $1.5 billion breakout companies fund.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, 2013, A.B.