Erica Reich is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Reich joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Reich received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Artera Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior secured first priority notes.
- Warner Music Group in its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- Spirit Airlines, in its concurrent SEC registered $201 million offering of common stock and $175 million offering of 4.75% convertible senior notes due 2025.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2014, B.A.