Erik J. Andrén is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Andrén joined Debevoise in ...
Read Full Biography
- Discovery in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- White Cap Parent in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.25%/9.00% Senior PIK toggle notes due 2026 to fund a dividend payment to the company's equity holders.
- Special Committee of R1 RCM in its conversion of all of the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock held by an investment vehicle jointly owned by Ascension and TowerBrook to common stock.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the financing aspects of the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Private Equity, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Progressive Employer Management Company.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Stockholm School of Economics, 2013, B.S.