Frank Colleluori is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Colleluori joined Debevoise in 2019.
Mr. Colleluori received a J.D. from Columbia Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Resolution Life in a seven day bench trial resulting in an award of $75 million in damages and pre-judgment interest. The case stemmed from an attempted 2017 transaction in which Resolution Life sought to sell its Nebraska-based life insurance company, Lincoln Benefit Life, to Global Bankers Insurance Group.
- Resolution Life in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to Global Bankers Insurance Group. (Terminated)
- Capital One in conducting an investigation for the Board of Directors regarding a significant data breach.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2014, B.A.