Gabriel Pollack is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Avanath Capital Management in various fund formation matters, including in the formation of:
- Avanath Affordable Housing IV, a $760 million U.S. real estate fund.
- Avanath Affordable Housing III, a $335 million U.S. real estate fund.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Guggenheim Securities, as financial advisor to Menlo, in Menlo’s merger with Foamix.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the $6.2 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- Audax Management Company in the formation of Audax Direct Lending Solutions Fund, a $1.6 billion global direct lending fund.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Morgan Stanley Credit Partners in various fund formation matters, including in the formation of:
- North Haven Capital Partners VII, a $2 billion global buyout fund.
- North Haven Credit Partners III, a $1.6 billion credit opportunities fund.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Queens College, 2014, B.A.