Gabriel Silva is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Silva joined Debevoise in 2019. From 2014 to 2018, he was an associate in the Litigation ...
Read Full Biography
- YPF S.A., as a co-defendant with the Argentine Republic, in litigation brought by Petersen Energía and Eton Park in the S.D.N.Y. arising from the Republic’s 2012 intervention in YPF, temporary occupation of 51% of YPF’s capital stock held by Repsol S.A., and subsequent expropriation of that capital stock.
- Ripple with ongoing civil litigation in the Southern District of New York against the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the legal and regulatory status of XRP.
- A Brazilian bank in an ICC arbitration arising out of warranties and indemnities given under a share purchase agreement governed by English law.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2019, LL.M.
- Univ Sao Paulo Law School, 2013, LL.B.