Georgina Petrova is a barrister in the International Dispute Resolution Group, resident in London. Her practice focuses on international arbitration and ...
Read Full Biography
- Royal Dutch Shell in its dispute with the Federal Republic of Nigeria in relation to the $1.3 billion purchase of the OPL 245 licence.
- Whiteleave Holdings, a company controlled by Vladimir Potanin, in a shareholder dispute involving Rusal, an aluminium company controlled by Oleg Deripaska, and Crispian, an investment vehicle controlled by Roman Abramovich.
- University College London, 2012, LL.M.
- Kaplan Law School, 2011, BPTC
- University College London, 2010, LL.B.