Gregory A. Arutiunov is a tax associate.
Mr. Arutiunov joined Debevoise in 2017. Prior to joining Debevoise, he served as a Tax Policy Fellow at the Joint ...
Read Full Biography
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition of PartnerRe.
- Roadrunner in the $225 million sale of its Prime Distribution Services business to C.H. Robinson.
- Emergent Cold Storage, an Elliott Management portfolio company, in its sale to Lineage Logistics, the world’s largest refrigerated-storage company by space.
- FC Encore in the $735 million transfer of 60 healthcare facilities to Omega Healthcare Investors.
- Glendower Capital in the formation of Glendower Capital Secondary Opportunities Fund IV, a $2.7 billion global secondary private equity fund.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a programmatic joint venture with GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, and Cortland Partners to own and operate multi-family real estate assets throughout the U.S.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a joint venture with WPT Industrial REIT and AIMCo to aggregate a portfolio of industrial properties in the U.S.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing III, a $335 million U.S. real estate fund.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a joint venture with JBG SMITH to develop and own 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2013, B.A.