Gregory A. Arutiunov is a tax associate.
Mr. Arutiunov joined Debevoise in 2017. Prior to joining Debevoise, he served as a Tax Policy Fellow at the Joint ...
Read Full Biography
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its joint venture with Greystar Real Estate Partners to pursue life science real estate development opportunities in leading U.S. life science markets.
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing IV, a $760 million U.S. real estate fund.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in Lone Wolf Technologies, the North American leader in residential real estate software.
- Warner Music Group in its $550 million offering of 3% senior secured notes due 2031.
- Warner Music Group in its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- CPPIB in its investment in a Series B fundraising in Sana Biotechnology, a U.S.-based biotech company focused on creating and delivering engineered cells as treatments for disease.
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition of PartnerRe. (Terminated)
- Roadrunner in the $225 million sale of its Prime Distribution Services business to C.H. Robinson.
- JPMorgan Asset Management as investment manager to an institutional investor in the formation of two joint ventures with JBG SMITH Properties in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the sale of a 45% interest in 7 multi-family buildings in California to its joint venture partner, Essex Property Trust.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its sale of a multi-family housing development known as Mosso, located in San Francisco, CA, to Brookfield Properties.
- FC Encore in the $735 million transfer of 60 healthcare facilities to Omega Healthcare Investors.
- Glendower Capital in the formation of Glendower Capital Secondary Opportunities Fund IV, a $2.7 billion global secondary private equity fund.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a programmatic joint venture with GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, and Cortland Partners to own and operate multi-family real estate assets throughout the U.S.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a joint venture with WPT Industrial REIT and AIMCo to aggregate a portfolio of industrial properties in the U.S.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing III, a $335 million U.S. real estate fund.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a joint venture with JBG SMITH to develop and own 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2013, B.A.