Hannah R. Levine is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions and Healthcare & Life Sciences Groups.
Ms. Levine joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- A United States Marine Corps Veteran in a discharge upgrade personal appearance hearing before the Naval Discharge Review Board.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Valenz.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its acquisition of the Life & Disability business from Elevance Health.
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- LIBERTY Dental Plan Corporation, a dental benefits administrator, in its sale of a majority stake in LIBERTY to Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a private equity firm.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- Carlyle in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Carlyle in its strategic growth investment and acquisition of a majority stake in Saama, a leading AI-driven intelligent clinical cloud company that enables the life sciences industry to conduct faster and safer clinical developments and regulatory programs, valuing the company at up to $430 million.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Wellframe, a digital health management company.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- Blackstone in its investment in Medable, the leading cloud platform for patient-centered clinical research, valuing Medable at $2.1 billion.
- Blackstone in its investment in Ginger, a leader in on-demand behavioral healthcare.
- The CEO and Chief Compliance Officer of a global pharmaceutical company in meeting obligations under a Corporate Integrity Agreement.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Skidmore College, 2014, B.A.