Hanson Z. Yu is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Yu joined Debevoise in 2020. He received his J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its strategic investment in WilliamsMarston, a leader in complex accounting, tax and valuation advisory services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TPG Capital in the financing aspects of their acquisition of Covetrus, a global animal-health technology and services company, for a total enterprise value of approximately $4 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the refinancing of its senior credit facilities, including its existing $611 million asset-based revolving credit facility and its $115 million cash flow-based revolving credit facility, and its $2.6 billion term loan facility.
- Entities managed by Blackstone in the financing aspects of the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Cornell Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2017, B.A.