Hanson Z. Yu is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Yu joined Debevoise in 2020. He received his J.D. from Cornell Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the refinancing of its senior credit facilities, including its existing $611 million asset-based revolving credit facility and its $115 million cash flow-based revolving credit facility, and its $2.6 billion term loan facility.
- Entities managed by Blackstone Group in the financing aspects of the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Cornell Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2017, B.A.