Isaac Stern is a corporate associate and member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. He regularly advises clients on a variety of commercial real estate ...
Read Full Biography
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- Carmel Partners in the origination of a loan with Fortress Investment Group secured by a mixed-use property located at 111 Washington Street in New York City’s Financial District.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with TPA Residential to acquire and develop a multi-family complex in Oakwood, Georgia and in the related construction financing for the project.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of Liberty Towers, a mixed-use project in Jersey City, NJ to Mack-Cali Realty.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of One City Place, a 35-story mixed-use project in White Plains, NY.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of Ascent at CityCentre, a multifamily building in Houston, TX.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its joint venture acquisition and financing of Ink Block, a mixed-used project on the site of the old Boston Herald headquarters in Boston, MA.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $20 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Shaar Hatorah Talmudic Institute, 2005, Bachelor of Talmudic Law