Isabela Garcez is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group.
Ms. Garcez joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- A securities brokerage platform in an internal investigation into recent outage issues and responding to related regulatory inquiries.
- The Alavi Foundation in a civil forfeiture action, resulting in the successful reversal of adverse jury verdicts by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- A Special Committee of the Board of Trustees of the University of Rochester in an independent investigation of all claims alleged in EEOC and federal complaints filed by eight current and former University faculty members and students.
- Capital One in a resolution with FinCEN regarding its AML program, without criminal charges being filed.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2011, B.A.