Isabella Cusano is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Cusano joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Cusano received her J.D. from Harvard ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Sila, a heating and air company that offers HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and home automation systems in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- Lannett Company in its $585 million comprehensive refinancing.
- EIG, The Carlyle Group and its affiliate Hamilton Holdings in mezzanine debt investments in several combined-cycle gas fired power plants owned by the Panda Group, in potential capital structure alternatives for the Panda investments.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Queen's University, 2016, B.Sc.