Ivona Josipovic is a counsel in the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. Her practice focuses on white collar defense, internal investigations ...
Read Full Biography
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation, in an independent investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior news personnel, and the corporate culture.
- One of the largest privately held Swiss companies in corruption investigations in the US, Brazil and Switzerland.
- A leading global law firm in conducting in a sensitive internal investigation.
- A global engineering firm in an SEC investigation into potential corruption and accounting violations in Asia and Africa.
- A global manufacturing company in SEC and DOJ investigations into potential corruption issues in Southeast Asia.
- A multinational life sciences company in internal investigations relating to corruption allegations regarding Russian and another CIS subsidiary.
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation in an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior CBS News personnel, as well as allegations about the corporate culture.
- Keppel Offshore & Marine in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- Rolls-Royce in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with UK, U.S. and Brazil investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets.
- A European-based international construction group in an internal investigation of potential anti-corruption in Latin America.
- A large pharmaceutical company in conducting an internal investigation of alleged corruption at a foreign subsidiary.
- A Fortune 100 company in civil and criminal investigations regarding possible FCPA violations, resulting in both the DOJ and SEC closing their investigations without bringing any charges or seeking any penalties.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation in arbitration and litigation of dispute concerning breach of an insurance claim settlement agreement.
- A large United States consulting firm in an arbitration brought by an Italian company in Milan under the rules of the Milan Chamber of Arbitration.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2010, J.D.
- European University Institute, 2007, LL.M.
- Harvard University, 2006, B.A.