Jacqueline de Jong is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. de Jong joined Debevoise in 2021. Ms. de Jong received an LL.B. ...
Read Full Biography
- Booz Allen Hamilton in the refinancing of its $2.67 billion senior secured credit facilities and the issuance of $500 million of new senior unsecured notes.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in the offer and sale of $500.0 million 4.000% Senior Notes due 2029 to fund the acquisition of Liberty IT Solutions.
- Monash University, 2021, LL.B.
- University of Cambridge, 2020, Master's Degree in Corporate Law
- Monash University, 2019, B.A.