James Houlihan is a corporate associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups.
Mr. Houlihan’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Canopius, a Centerbridge Partners portfolio company and a leading global specialty (re)insurer, in its $780 million loss portfolio transfer agreement with RiverStone International.
- Covéa in its signing of a definitive sale agreement with Exor to acquire PartnerRe for $9 billion.
- Kelso & Company, as part of a consortium with Arch Capital Group and Warburg Pincus, in the $700 million acquisition of Watford Holdings, a global property and casualty insurance and reinsurance company.
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of 28 domain extensions and certain other business assets owned and operated by Minds + Machines Group Limited.