Jason P. Auman is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Auman joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Auman received his J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Westpac in its offer and sale of $1.75 billion of 4.184% Covered Bonds Series 2023-C3 due May 22, 2028.
- Westpac in its SEC registered offer and sale of $1.25 billion 5.350% Notes due 2024 and $1.25 billion 5.457% Notes due 2027.
- Spirit Airlines in the financing aspects of its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs as representatives of the initial purchasers in Liberty Mutual’s $1 billion offering of 5.500% senior notes due 2052.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- Pactiv Evergreen in its $380 million acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a U.S. manufacturer of foodservice and custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the $168 million sale of its roll-up sheet door business, DBCI, to Janus.
- Aflac in its $2.1 billion strategic partnership with Denham Capital to accelerate Denham’s sustainable infrastructure platform.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- agilon health in its $1.2 billion initial public offering.
- Blackstone as a lead investor in the formation of Hydrogen Health.
- Waitr in its acquisition of Delivery Dudes.
- International Paper in its cash tender offers for three outstanding series of senior notes.
- Warner Music Group in its $550 million offering of 3% senior secured notes due 2031.
- Spirit Airlines in its at-the-market offering program for up to 9,000,000 shares of its voting common stock.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $150 million tack-on offering of senior secured first priority notes.
- Spirit Airlines, in its concurrent SEC registered $201 million offering of common stock and $175 million offering of 4.75% convertible senior notes due 2025.
- Core & Main LP, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- Guardian in the offer and sale of $400 million of 1.100% fixed rate notes due 2025 pursuant to a takedown off of its existing funding agreement backed notes program.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2015, B.S.