Jason P. Auman is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Auman joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Auman received his J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Spirit Airlines, in its concurrent SEC registered $201 million offering of common stock and $175 million offering of 4.75% convertible senior notes due 2025.
- Core & Main LP, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- Guardian Life Insurance Company in the offer and sale of $400 million of 1.100% fixed rate notes due 2025 pursuant to a takedown off of its existing funding agreement backed notes program.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition, later terminated, of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2015, B.S.