Jason Alexander LeBlanc is a corporate law clerk and member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. He is also ...
Read Full Biography
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, 2016, B.A.