Jay E. Evans is an associate in the Tax Department.
Mr. Evans joined Debevoise in 2019. He received a J.D. magna cum laude from the New York University ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- Unum Group in its agreement to reinsure a substantial portion of its Closed Individual Disability Insurance Block business to a subsidiary of Global Atlantic.
- Cornell Capital and Hudson Structured Capital Management in their acquisition of a majority interest in Vault Insurance.
- Cornell Capital and its portfolio company Spectrum Automotive Holdings in their acquisition of CARS Protection Plus, a leading provider of vehicle service contracts.
- The Carlyle Group in its majority investment in TriNetX, a leading global health research network optimizing clinical research to bring new therapies to market faster.
- The Carlyle Group in its $175 million investment in Grand Rounds, a leader in healthcare quality and clinical navigation.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2015, M.A.
- Washington University in St. Louis, 2013, B.A.