Jennifer T. Barrows is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Financial Institutions Group. Prior to joining the Financial Institutions Group, Ms. ...
Read Full Biography
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- Morgan Stanley, as financial advisor to Cincinnati Bell, in the $2.75 billion acquisition of Cincinnati Bell by Brookfield. (Terminated)
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in American Express Global Business Travel. (Terminated)
- DoubleVerify in its acquisition of Ad-Juster, a market-leading SaaS provider of unified data reporting and analytics for digital advertising.
- TPG Growth in an investment by U.S. Steel in Big River Steel valuing Big River Steel at $2.325 billion.
- The Special Conflicts Committee of the Board of Directors of Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. in the sale by Navios of its ship management division and certain general partnership interests to a related party.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Yale University, 2012, B.A.