Jennifer T. Barrows is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Prior to joining the Mergers & Acquisitions Group, ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley, as financial advisor to Cincinnati Bell, in its $2.75 billion acquisition by Brookfield.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in American Express Global Business Travel.
- DoubleVerify in its acquisition of Ad-Juster, a market-leading SaaS provider of unified data reporting and analytics for digital advertising.
- TPG Growth in an investment by U.S. Steel in Big River Steel valuing Big River Steel at $2.325 billion.
- The Special Conflicts Committee of the Board of Directors of Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. in the sale by Navios of its ship management division and certain general partnership interests to a related party.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Yale University, 2012, B.A.