Jil Simon is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on white collar criminal defense, internal investigations, compliance advice, and risk mitigation ...
Read Full Biography
- A global financial services firm in an internal investigation and government investigations into the practices of its foreign currency traders.
- A global insurance company in an investigation of compliance issues in Russia.
- The Audit Committee of Mobile Telesystems, a Russian telecommunications company, in its internal investigation relating to its Uzbek subsidiary, referenced as part of the Deferred Prosecution Agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Keppel Offshore & Marine in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- Rolls-Royce in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with UK, U.S. and Brazil investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Vassar College, 2004, B.A.