Joanna M. Faley is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Ms. Faley joined Debevoise in 2020.
Ms. Faley received ...
Read Full Biography
- EIG in the establishment of a fund to purchase a portion of the upstream assets from a public oil company.
- Covéa in its $9 billion acquisition of Partner Re, the largest deal in the insurance sector in 2021.
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its $10 billion reinsurance agreement with American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- AXA in its $4.8 billion reinsurance transaction with Global Atlantic Financial Group.
- New York University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- University of Miami, 2014, B.A.