John M. Allen is a retired partner. He was a member of the firm’s Corporate Department with a highly varied practice focusing on private acquisitions ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in its $3.3 billion acquisition of Getty Images.
- Culligan in the sale of its vended water business owned and operated by Culligan Store Solutions, LLC, to Primo Water Corporation.
- Sithe Global Power in its sale of a 50% interest in Goreway Station to Chubu and Toyota Tsusho.
- EBG Holdings in its $5 billion merger with Astoria Generating Company Holdings.
- A major independent power producer in the disposition of significant U.S. and international electric generation assets in the U.S. and abroad.
- Culligan in its $900 million leveraged recapitalization.
- Hertz Global Holdings in its $1.3 billion initial public offering of common stock.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion sale of Kinko’s to FedEx.
- Columbia Law School, 1977, J.D.
- Yale University, 1974, B.A.