Jonathan DeMars is a litigation associate in the Washington, D.C. office. His practice focuses on SEC enforcement proceedings, white collar investigations, ...
Read Full Biography
- A software developer in an SEC investigation related to a cyber attack.
- A global life sciences company in SEC and DOJ investigations into potential corruption issues in Latin America.
- A global engineering firm in an SEC investigation into potential corruption and accounting violations in Asia and Africa.
- Robinhood in its SEC and FINRA settlements relating to best execution practices and payment for order flow.
- A prominent fund administrator in an SEC odd lot valuation investigation.
- A large financial services institution in an SEC investigation focused on its share class selection and revenue sharing arrangements that resulted in a declination by the government.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- University of Richmond, 2013, B.S.