Jonathon Yeung is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Yeung joined Debevoise in 2020. Mr. Yeung received an LL.B. with ...
Read Full Biography
- Certain holders of second lien term loans issued by Integro Parent, part of Tysers Insurance Brokers, a leading Lloyds independent broker, in a transaction under which AUB Group will acquire Tysers from Odyssey Investment Partners for $615.2 million.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- H.I.G. Capital, a leading global alternative investment firm with over $45 billion of equity capital under management, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Grupo Ransa, a leading third party logistics operator in the Andean Region and Central America.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- Discovery, Inc. in the financing aspects of the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Assurant in the financing aspects of the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Domtar in the financing aspects of the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Refresh Mental Health.
- University of New South Wales, Faculty of Law, 2011, LL.B. (First Class Honours)
- University of New South Wales, Faculty of Law, 2011, B.Com