Jose Angel Lamarque III is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisition Groups. He is also ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.65 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- Blackstone Group in its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Providence Equity Partners in its majority investment of €200 million in Smartly.io.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the over $6 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- New York Life in its $6.3 billion acquisition of Cigna’s Group Life and Disability Insurance business.
- DoubleVerify in its acquisition of Ad-Juster, a market-leading SaaS provider of unified data reporting and analytics for digital advertising.
- AFP Habitat in its acquisition of Colfondos from Scotiabank and Mercantil Colpatria.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- Alibaba in the joint venture of its AliExpress business in Russia with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, MegaFon and Mail.ru, aimed at integrating Russia’s key consumer internet and e-commerce platforms.
- Bain Capital Private Equity and Diamond Castle in the sale of Beacon Health Options to Anthem.
- American Express in its acquisition of Resy, a leading digital restaurant reservation booking and management platform.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2 billion.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Tribune Media Company in its $7.2 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- HCA Healthcare in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Mission Health, a nonprofit North Carolina health system.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale, later terminated, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in DiscoverOrg, the leading global sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Rutgers, 2013, B.A.